RAI Amsterdam | 29 March - 1 April 2022
JOIN INTERTRAFFIC ON STAGE
Intertraffic Amsterdam is the platform of choice for professionals from around the world to meet. It is a biennial must attend event to stay up to speed on the developments in the fields of infrastructure, safety, parking, smart mobility and traffic management, with some 800 exhibiting companies from 47 countries and a 30,000+ visitor attendance from 134 countries worldwide. An excellent opportunity to present and demonstrate your innovative mobility solutions! By means of this Call for Presentations & Demonstrations, requests for presentations for the Intertraffic Summit Programme, and in- and outdoor demonstrations can be submitted. The Summit Programme is all about inspiring and connecting people and takes place in hall 7.
The traffic technology and automotive industry are undergoing significant technological transformations whereby cooperation and data sharing become key aspects. During Intertraffic Amsterdam 2022, the latest products and services, mobility projects and trends and innovations related to safe, sustainable and seamless mobility will be on showcase.
An overview of all presentations and demonstrations will be published in the first weeks of January 2022.
Who can join?
All exhibiting parties or sponsors of Intertraffic Amsterdam can contribute, for example:
- Policymakers of national, regional and local authorities
- Traffic and transport companies, transport operators
- Suppliers to the traffic and transport industry
- IT/Telecom companies and system integrators
- Service providers and solution vendors
- ITS, traffic experts
- Knowledge institutes, universities and interest groups
- International lobby and trade organizations
- Car manufacturers or suppliers to the automotive industry
The Intertraffic Summit programme provides you with:
- A public-private community for efficient cooperation with organizations and experts
- Knowledge exchange on e.g. policy support, best practices/lessons learned, cost/benefit analysis, procurement, legal framework, feasibility studies, etc.
- Encounters with deployment experts on standardization, business models, policy support, certification, etc.
- Showcases with demonstrations of best practices and lessons learned
How to apply?
Deadline: 29 October 2021
Would you like to join the Intertraffic Summit Programme? Please send your application form including name of the company/organization, contact person, address details, title presentation, subject presentation and short description to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Esther de Waard, Programme Manager Intertraffic Amsterdam and Joyce de Winter, Exhibition Manager Intertraffic Amsterdam. Applications for the Intertraffic Demonstration Programme can be submitted until 29 October 2021.