RAI Amsterdam | 23 - 26 March 2021
JOIN INTERTRAFFIC ON STAGE
The traffic technology and automotive industry are undergoing significant technological transformations whereby cooperation and data sharing become key aspects. During Intertraffic Amsterdam 2020, the latest products and services, mobility projects and trends and innovations related to safe, sustainable and seamless mobility will be on showcase. The Intertraffic Summit & Demonstration programme will offer visitors the necessary tools to facilitate the mobility transition they are in. It is a place where you can gather information, find solutions to the many mobility challenges you are facing, ask questions to experts and debate with other stakeholders. This year’s edition hall 8 will feature three Summit theatres, an open stage for demonstrations and an indoor demonstration area. From there visitors will also have access to the parking deck next to the hall for driving demos. An overview of all presentations and demonstrations will be published in the first week of January 2020.
WHO CAN JOIN?
All exhibiting parties or sponsors of Intertraffic Amsterdam can contribute, for example:
- Policymakers of national, regional and local authorities
- Traffic and transport companies
- Suppliers to the traffic and transport industry
- Service providers and consultants Knowledge institutes, universities and interest groups
- International lobby and trade organizations
Read more about themes and procedures »
The Intertraffic Summit programme provides you with:
- A public-private community for efficient cooperation with organizations and experts
- Knowledge exchange on e.g. policy support, best practices/lessons learned, cost/benefit analysis, procurement, legal framework, feasibility studies, etc.
- Encounters with deployment experts on standardization, business models, policy support, certification, etc.
- Showcases with demonstrations of best practices and lessons learned
HOW TO APPLY?
Due to the enormous interest in joining the Summit & Demonstration Programme, the Call for Presentations is now closed. Please note that the Summit Programme is full and the Demonstration Programme only has limited slots available. Please find the fees for the demonstration programme here. In case you still want to join the Summit & Demonstration Programme or want to have more information about the different possibilities, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Esther de Waard from Dnamic and Joyce de Winter from RAI Amsterdam. Applications for the Intertraffic Demonstration Programme can be submitted until the 18th of December 2019.