RAI Amsterdam | 29 March - 1 April 2022
THE LEADING EXHIBITION FOR THE TRAFFIC AND MOBILITY INDUSTRY
Since its launch in 1972, Intertraffic Amsterdam has become the platform of choice for professionals from around the world to meet. From 29 March - 1 April 2022, market leaders and experts attend this must attend event to do business and get up to speed on the developments in the fields of infrastructure, traffic management, safety, parking and smart mobility. World leading companies and stakeholders demonstrate their latest solutions during the four-day exhibition with a focus on personal encounters.
|Tuesday 29 March 2022||10:00 - 17:00 hrs|
|Wednesday 30 March 2022||10:00 - 17:00 hrs|
|Thursday 31 March 2022||10:00 - 17:00 hrs|
|Friday 1 April 2022||10:00 - 16:00 hrs|
THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT
- Get up to speed with the latest trends & developments in the industry
- Discover innovations and solutions from up to 850 exhibiting companies
- Do business and meet new partners amongst 30,000 professionals
- Learn from experts, get inspired and update your knowledge during educational seminars
- You'll find the complete industry under one roof, for four days only!
- Manufacturers, importers, local agents for products in Smart Mobility, Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Safety & Parking
- National, regional & local authorities (Ministry of Infrastructure & Environment, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Directorate-General of Public Works & Water Management, provinces, smart cities)
- Cross-sector trade associations in the field of mobility
- Research organisations (Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO), Road Safety Research Institute (SWOV), universities and colleges
Intertraffic Amsterdam has proven in the past 46 years to be the primary platform for all traffic technology professionals worldwide. Over 900 exhibitors from more than 45 countries - with virtually the entire top 50 global concerns– will offer a comprehensive overview of the latest trends and developments. This is supported by conferences, seminars and other activities. Intertraffic benefits from a segmentation concept on the exhibition floor, divided in five main themes.