UNRIVALLED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Are you interested in doing business in China? Intertraffic China is the perfect gateway to the traffic technology market in China. Make valuable new contacts and get insights in the latest traffic and mobility industry.
Are you interested in exhibiting at Intertraffic China 2018?
Make sure you save the date from 28 - 30 May 2018.
When and where?
28 - 30 May 2018
New China International Exhibition Center (NCIEC)
88 Yuxiang Road
Facts & Figures 2017
Intertraffic China 2017 was a great success. The show brought together experts, professionals and market leaders from the traffic technology industry. Here are some facts and figures about this year's event:
- 6.437 Visitors
- 85% Decision makers
- 7.6 Visitor appreciation
- 83% Visitors recommends the show to others
- 94% National visitors
- 351 Exhibiting companies
Business opportunities in the Chinese market
To keep China’s economy on a steady growth trajectory, the Chinese government plans to spend billions on road and railway construction, as well as invest an unspecified amount in projects relating to water conservation and power generation and distribution. The Chinese Premier released the government work report in 2016. It included the following targets:
- $340 billion investment in road construction
- More than $165 billion investment in railway construction
- Start construction on 20 water conservation projects
Why exhibit at Intertraffic China?
Intertraffic China is the platform for companies and traffic industry professionals from around the globe, wanting to explore business opportunities in China. The three day event will enable the establishment of partnerships, creation of alliances and sharing of best practices between local and international businesses.
- Get a taste of the Chinese market
- Network with exhibitors and visitors
- Find a partner or distributor
- Discover trade opportunities
- Solutions for all your problems regarding infrastructure, traffic management, parking safety, smart mobility can be found at Intertraffic
Who exhibits at Intertraffic China?
Manufacturers, importers and agents (official indicated by the manufacturer) of products and services of infrastructure, traffic management, safety, smart mobility and parking and who are active in the region of Intertraffic China.