As it was busy, you may not have had time to come to the Intertraffic rebook stand. We have therefore extended the rebook period for Intertraffic Amsterdam 2024. You can still claim your 2022 exhibit location with privileges until Thursday 7th of April.
- All 2022 exhibitors have first right to reclaim their current* stand position. Stand locations that are not rebooked, become available to other current and potential exhibitors. (*some stand locations may have been altered in the 2024 lay-out, we’ll discuss this in person).
- Do you want to change location? All 2022 exhibitors have the opportunity to indicate a preference for a new stand location/size.
- Stand locations that are not (re)booked, become available to any interested company. Rebooking requests received after closure are handled on a first come first serve basis.
- Registration fee will be invoiced directly after registration
- 25% of the total invoice will be invoice a year before the show
- 75% (the last amount) will be invoiced three months before the show
Stand construction or space only