I am unable to access the actual Intertraffic ON AIR episode – how do I trouble shoot?
- Make sure you use a Google Chrome browser for the access link.
- You might be connected via a VPN network, please disable your VPN connection and try again.
- Close all other applications on your computer.
- The password may have been entered incorrectly, please try again.
I can hear the session but there is no video?
Audio of video from speakers may be subject to interference depending on your own or others' internet connections.
I am unable to hear anyone or anything in the session
Please make sure that you have selected the correct audio mode and that your speakers or headphones are plugged in. Check the volume of your computer.
I have a different technical issue, can you help?
If your problem is not listed please drop us an email and we will do our best to help you.
Please note the chat function in the session is intended to submit questions for our speakers.
Do I need to mute myself during the session?
No, both the camera and microphone functions are automatically switched off for all attendees.
Organisers and participants can interact using the live chat.
Can I ask questions during the sessions?
Yes, you can ask questions to our speakers via the live chat.
What are the requirements for video meetings?
Operating System Minimum Requirements.
It is important that you can run the most recent version of our supported browsers. Below are the oldest operating systems that we can provide support for:
- Windows - Windows 7 and later
- Mac - macOS 10.10 and later
- Linux - Any x64 based system
- Using Safari - iOS 13 and later
- Using Native iOS App - iOS 11 and later
- Android - Version 4.4 and later
How do I connect with other experts?
Once you login to te platform you can connect and network with other attendees. Either you can click on ‘Recommended for you’ or you can go to the ‘attendees list’ to invite people to connect by clicking on te ‘show interest’ button. Once you are connected you can request a video meeting.
How can I find out about future Intertraffic ON AIR episode?
To stay up to date on our future Intertraffic ON AIR episode please subscribe to our newsletter »