End of March RAI Amsterdam will be the proud host for the global mobility ecosystem and we can’t wait to welcome everyone. Intertraffic Amsterdam is all set to put the spotlights on the latest developments in the world of mobility and traffic technology. We look forward to finally reunite the Intertraffic community from 29 March to 1 April 2022.
Dutch society has fully reopened
All covid measures and restrictions in public life have been dropped in the Netherlands
• All venues, restaurants, bars, shops, etc. have returned to pre-pandemic opening hours.
• Providing a Covid health certificate or a negative test result to gain entry to public venues is no longer required.
• Social distancing and face mask wearing only applies to airports and in hospitals.
Travelling to the Netherlands
As of 23 March, travellers to the Netherlands coming from within the EU or the Schengen area will no longer require a test, proof of recovery or proof of vaccination. The rules will also be lifted for nationals of EU countries travelling to the Netherlands from countries outside the EU and the Schengen area.
Non-EU nationals remain subject to an EU entry ban. However, exemptions apply in several cases, such as for people travelling from ‘safe’ countries, people who are vaccinated or who have recovered from coronavirus, and people travelling for certain purposes.
For the latest and detailed information on travelling to the Netherlands in general and specifically from countries outside the EU we kindly refer you to:
• To enter the RAI venue, all you need is your Intertraffic e-ticket or badge. Your (visitor) badge is valid for all days of the show.
• You do no longer need to provide a proof of vaccination, recovery or negative test result.
• The mandatory use of face masks and social distancing is no longer applicable.
• We expect everyone to act in a responsible manner, respect the personal preferences of other attendees and make use of the hand sanitizers available.
Should you have any further questions or queries, please feel free to drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 testing for your journey home
Should you need to provide a negative test result for your journey home, the test centres below offer testing facilities in close proximity to the RAI. Please note you need to book an appointment.
Location: Amsterdam Zuid, Hogelandplein 1A, 1079RZ, Amsterdam (behind the Motel-One opposite the RAI Venue
Various locations in the city