UNRIVALLED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Are you interested in doing business in China? Intertraffic China 2017 is the perfect gateway to the traffic technology market in China.
Join your peers for three days filled with business opportunities from
4 - 6 May 2017 in Shanghai!
Why visit Intertraffic China?
- Get a taste of the Chinese market
- Network with exhibitors and visitors
- Find a partner or distributor
- Solutions for all your problems regarding Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Parking, Safety and Smart Mobility can be found at Intertraffic
- Discover import opportunities
When and where?
4 - 6 May 2017
Shanghai New International Exhibition Centre
2345 Longyang Road
Pudong New Area
Who exhibits at Intertraffic China?
Manufacturers, importers and agents (official indicated by the manufacturer) of products and services of infrastructure, traffic management, safety, smart mobility and parking and who are active in the region of Intertraffic China.
- Get access to the vast Chinese market potential
- Make face to face contact with potential partners and distributors
- Hear success stories and learn more about the Chinese do’s and don’ts
- Learn how to do business in China
Business opportunities in the Chinese market
To keep China’s economy on a steady growth trajectory, the Chinese government plans to spend billions on road and railway construction, as well as invest an unspecified amount in projects relating to water conservation and power generation and distribution. The Chinese Premier released the government work report in 2016. It included the following targets:
- $340 billion investment in road construction
- More than $165 billion investment in railway construction
- Start construction on 20 water conservation projects
Five main themes
At the Intertraffic shows you will be able to find products and services within these five main themes: