GET INSPIRED AND GET A TASTE OF THE CHINESE TRAFFIC MARKET
You are invited to attend Intertraffic China 2016! We offer you three days that provide the ideal platform to make profitable business relationships, exchange ideas and enhance know-how in Chinese traffic market.
Why visit Intertraffic China?
- Get a taste of the Chinese market
- Network with exhibitors and visitors
- Find a partner or distributor
- Explore local distribution channels
- Discover import opportunities
When & Where
Monday 23 May 09:00 – 17.00 hours
Tuesday 24 May 09:00 – 17.00 hours
Wednesday 25 May 09:00 – 14.00 hours
88 Yuxiang Road
Who’s exhibiting at Intertraffic China?
Manufacturers, importers and agents (official indicated by the manufacturer) of products and services of infrastructure, traffic management, safety and parking and who are active in the region of Intertraffic China.
- Get access to the vast Chinese market potential
- Make face to face contact with potential partners and distributors
- Hear success stories and learn more about the Chinese do’s and don’ts
- Learn how to do business in China
Business opportunities in the Chinese market
To keep China’s economy on a steady growth trajectory, the Chinese government plans to spend billions on road and railway construction, as well as invest an unspecified amount in projects relating to water conservation and power generation and distribution. At the opening of the annual National People’s Congress meeting on 5 March, the Chinese Premier released the 2016 government work report. Similar to the US President’s State-of-the-Union address, it included the following targets for 2016:
- $340 billion investment in road construction
- More than $165 billion investment in railway construction
- Start construction on 20 water conservation projects