Intertraffic Mexico is the platform for companies and traffic industry professionals from around the globe, wanting to explore business opportunities in the LATAM region. The inspiring three day event will enable the establishment of partnerships, creation of alliances and sharing of best practices between local and international businesses.
November 12 | Tuesday 12.00 – 19.00
November 13 | Wednesday 12.00 – 19.00
November 14 | Thursday 12.00 – 19.00
Avenida Del Conscripto 311
Colonia Lomas de Sotelo. Delegación Miguel Hidalgo
11200 México D.F.
Visit Intertraffic in Mexico City and connect with manufacturers of parking management solutions, manufacturers of road construction materials and of traffic safety equipment. Last edition 120 exhibitors were present to show their latest products, solutions and innovations.
Be a part of Intertraffic Mexico and connect with over 4,000+ traffic and mobility professionals. The event, staged in Mexico City, provides a prominent platform for professionals to exchange knowhow, create high-quality leads and build long-lasting relations in the region. It provides you with a global presence from which you can benefit all year round. Interested in exhibiting? Read more information.
- Policy, decision makers and technicians from the Ministry of Transport (SCT)
- Policy, decision makers and technicians from the federal governments
- Policy, decision makers and technicians from top 20 municipalities
- Public transport authorities: metro, bus and BRT
- Airport authorities
- Construction and engineering companies
- System integrators and installers of traffic and parking management systems
- Road concessionaries
- Road maintenance companies
- Real estate developers and shopping centres developers
- Banks, investment funds and other private investors
- Parking owners and operators
- Distributors, agents and dealers of traffic and parking equipment
- Private public transport operators
- Manufacturers of parking management solutions and equipment
- Manufacturers of road construction materials, equipment and machinery
- Infrastructure construction companies
- Engineering companies involved in civil engineering and transport industry
- Manufacturers of traffic safety equipment
- System integrators of urban and interurban traffic management systems
- Suppliers of ITS solutions (both software and hardware)
- Public financial institutions
- Federal and central government agencies looking for private investment
- Distributors, agents, dealers of all the above operating in Mexico