FAQs - Networking
Our advanced AI-powered matchmaking platform uses natural language processing, advanced algorithms and deep neural networks to constantly learn about your professional goals and interests. It takes the work out of networking through intelligent matchmaking – making it more fun and giving you a higher return on your time.
If two users show interest in each other, they are able to chat with each other. If there is mutual interest, the person will appear under 'My connections'. You can then click the 'Chat' button to open a chat window. Requesting a meeting is scheduling a location and time for a meeting (offline or online) with a connection. This can be done via the 'request a meeting' button.
The Intertraffic connect platform allows you to network with other attendees and exhibitors, arrange meetings and identify potential business contacts.
The Intertraffic connect platform uses natural language processing and advanced algorithms to recommend networking opportunities. Alternatively, you can search for attendees/exhibitors directly or use the filters to find the right profile you’re looking to meet.
First, find the person you’d like to meet and click on their name to view their profile page, you’ll be able to mark them as ‘interested’ or send a meeting request directly.
A few options have been provided as locations for your meetings (your stand, beach, restaurant, meeting room, virtual meeting room) or you can specify somewhere else in the personal message area.
When a meeting request is accepted it will send a calendar invite to your email address.
The Intertraffic connect platform will display your professional information including name, job title and company. Information such as telephone number, email address or mail address will be displayed based on your profile settings (private, connections only or public).
- Log in on the web platform or mobile app;
- Once the meeting is accepted, the Virtual Meeting Room button will appear (if it’s pending or cancelled the Virtual Room won’t be available);
- The Virtual Meeting Room button will be clickable 5 mins before the scheduled call;
- Once you click on the Virtual Meeting Room button you’ll be directed to your virtual meeting room;
- You can go in and out of the Virtual Meeting Room within your scheduled meeting time, however, once the meeting time has expired you won’t be able to access your Virtual Meeting Room;
- Meeting duration is not limited;
- You’ll be able to share your screen, however, you will be unable to record your meeting.
If you log in to our Intertraffic connect platform for the first time, a pop-up window will take you through a few steps to set-up your profile, make sure to go through each step and fill out the appropriate information.
If you already are connected to our Intertraffic connect platform and you would like to update your information, click on the profile icon in the upper right corner. You can add here a profile picture and fill in/adjust the answers on the profile questions.
- Open the profile page of the person you have a meeting with and display meeting details.
- On the list of participants you will find a 'Add invitee' button.
- Click on this button and search for people you want to meet. You will only find people you have permissions to meet with.
- You can select up to 10 people on a single invite and only select people who are available for relevant timeslot.
- Click 'invite'. Once this has been done, you will also see additional participants on the list; and each of them needs to accept the invite separately.