Intertraffic China 2017 is jointly organised by RAI Amsterdam and TTEC and takes place from 4 to 6 May, at the Shanghai New International Exhibition Centre (SNIEC).
Why visit Intertraffic China?
Professionals from all over the world visit and participate at Intertraffic China. This is why:
- Intertraffic is the best way to keep you up to speed with the very latest trends and developments.
- Intertraffic China is organised once every year to ensure that the products shown at the exhibition are totally new.
- Innovation is the key word at Intertraffic.
- Solutions for all your problems regarding infrastructure, traffic management and parking can be found at Intertraffic.
Don’t miss this opportunity as an industry professional and join your colleagues at Intertraffic. You know it makes business sense.
Decision-makers, joint decision-makers, consultants, contractors and influencers from private companies, municipalities, provinces, the Ministries of Transport etc. working in the field of infrastructure, traffic management, safety, smart mobility and parking and working in the region of Intertraffic China.
Manufacturers, importers and agents (official indicated by the manufacturer) of products and services of infrastructure, traffic management, safety, smart mobility and parking and who are active in the region of Intertraffic China.
For more information about exhibiting at Intertraffic China 2017, please contact Ms. Mieke Berkers.
- Personal Mobility Services
- Autonomous & Cooperative Driving
- Driver Assistance systems
- Connected Car data & services
- Multimodal Transport systems
- Intelligent parking systems
- In-car safety systems
- In-car breakdown & emergency systems
- Smart Payment systems
- Integrated ticketing & Smart Payments systems
- Electric & Hybrid Vehicles
- Eco-driving and coaching
- Charging Infrastructure and Smart grids
- Sustainable logistics & Urban distribution
- Social media and mobility
- Remaining innovative mobility solutions
- Parking equipment
- Route guidance systems
- Park & ride information systems
- Operating systems for garages
- Ticketing & payment systems
- Parking information services
- Parking reservation systems
- Barriers & columns
- Entrance Control systems
- Visual systems
- Parking reports & statistics
- Consultancy & research
- Remaining parking systems
- Dynamic Traffic Management
- Real-time Traffic Information
- Congestion Management
- Event & Incident Management
- Monitoring & control systems
- Enforcement systems
- Dynamic & static signage systems
- Park & Ride
- Ramp-metering systems
- In-car information systems
- Traveller information services
- Traffic analysis
- Fare and toll systems
- Smart card technology
- Urban planning
- Traffic Consultancy & research
- Remaining traffic management