Intertraffic China 2017 is jointly organised by RAI Amsterdam and TTEC and takes place from 4 to 6 May, at the Shanghai New International Exhibition Centre (SNIEC). Free visitor registration is now open.
|Thursday 4 May ||09:30 – 16:30 hours |
|Friday 5 May ||09:00 – 16:30 hours |
|Saturday 6 May ||09:00 – 13:30 hours |
Why visit Intertraffic China?
Professionals from all over the world visit and participate at Intertraffic China. This is why:
- Intertraffic China is the best way to keep you up to speed with the very latest trends and developments in Asia.
- Organised once every year to ensure that the products and solutions shown at the exhibition are new.
- Plenty of opportunities to network and make face to face contacts.
- Solutions for all your problems regarding infrastructure, traffic management, safety, parking and smart mobility can be found at Intertraffic.
Don’t miss this opportunity as an industry professional and join your colleagues at Intertraffic. You know it makes business sense.
Decision-makers, joint decision-makers, consultants, contractors and influencers from private companies, municipalities, provinces, the Ministries of Transport etc. working in the field of infrastructure, traffic management, safety, smart mobility and parking and working in the region of Intertraffic China.
- Learn about the trends and developments in the Chinese traffic sector
- Make valuable contacts with potential partners and distributors
- Join the export route and meet other traffic professionals
- Hear success stories and learn more about the Chinese do’s and don’ts
- Learn how to do business in China
- Join the field trip to key companies in Shanghai
Are you from China?
Do you have questions or do you prefer to register your visit in your native language?
Please scan the QR code below to enable WeChat. Our Chinese colleagues will be happy to assist you.