1078 GZ Amsterdam
Why visit Intertraffic?
Professionals from all over the world visit and participate at Intertraffic Amsterdam. This is why:
- Intertraffic is the best way to keep you up to speed with the very latest trends and developments
- Intertraffic Amsterdam is organised once every two years to ensure that the products shown at the exhibition are totally new. Innovation is the key word at Intertraffic
- Intertraffic offers a fully comprehensive overview of the traffic and transport industry, provided by close to 800 exhibitors. All under one roof
- Intertraffic is the place where over 30,000 professional visitors and exhibitors meet, network and do business with each other
- Solutions for all your problems regarding infrastructure, traffic management and parking can be found at Intertraffic
Intertraffic Amsterdam attracts high profile visitors: final decision makers, co-decision makers and advisors from private ventures, contractors, local, national and international authorities. Over 30,000 visitors from 134 different countries worldwide attended the show in 2016.
We see a clear shift towards more visitors interested in the theme of Smart Urban Mobility. Intertraffic Amsterdam 2016 focused strongly on developing the Smart Urban Mobility concept with solutions/showcases on both a Dutch and international level.
Exhibitors (close to 800 in 2016)
- Manufacturers, importers and local agents for products in the field of mobility solutions in the segments Smart Mobility, Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Safety and Parking
- National, regional & local authorities (Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Directorate-General of Public Works and Water Management, provinces, smart cities)
- Cross-sector trade associations in the field of mobility
- Research organisations (Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO), Road Safety Research Institute (SWOV), universities and colleges
From the perspective of Intertraffic, we see an increasing shift from low to high-tech (ITS) solutions. Exhibitors from the segments Parking, Infrastructure and Safety are gradually moving towards the Traffic Management and Smart Mobility segments. Furthermore, we see an evolution from mobility products to mobility services, resulting in a comprehensive mobility package that better responds to the needs of people who increasingly plan their trips online. As an exhibition, Intertraffic responds to the needs of public authorities as well as the private sector and travellers.